Tees in all colors and designs
Black and white Monotone Tees
Black and White
Black and White
8999.99 / Wall
- Basic Design wall art
- Black and white design walls
15999.99 / Wall
- Colored Wall art
- Nature and designs
- waterfall and sceneries
- buildings and architecture
19999.99 / Wall
- Night Glowing walls
- Fluorescent walls
- Neon Lighting and designs
- Psychedelic wall art
Got an Idea for Tattoo ?
What Does a Tattoo Typically Cost?
Usually, a studio charges tattoo on basis of a square inch or hours spent to design and create a tattoo. usually, a tattoo typically costs in between 2000₹ to 50000₹ depending upon the various factors mentioned below.
- Placement: Where you decide to place the tattoo on your body makes a difference because some spots are more difficult to work on than others. Typically, the more sensitive (feet, hands, and neck) or difficult-to-reach places will cost more.
- Flash or original art: Most artists factor the time spent designing the tattoo into the total cost. If you choose flash right off the wall, the artist just needs to copy and tweak rather than come up with an original, custom design, so flash will typically cost less.
- Design: The more elaborate the design, the more it will cost you since it will require more time, skill, and focus.
- Colors: The more colors the design entails, the more it will cost.
- Size: Bigger tattoos are more expensive, of course, since they take more time.
- Time: Some tattoo shops charge an hourly rate, so the final price depends on how long it takes.
- The artist’s skill, reputation, and experience. You might find a friend who will tattoo you for free, but don’t be surprised if a skilled artist charges 8000₹ or more per hour. If an artist is well-known, widely publicized, and has a great reputation, they can charge more. Remember that veteran artists will likely work faster than noobs, so even though they charge more per hour, they might get the job done faster.
- Location: Price will vary by location, shop, and artist. For example, urban centers tend to have higher prices than parlors in remote rural settings, and if you’re traveling abroad, you’ll find a wide range of costs.